If you are a regular Windows office user and use Microsoft Outlook, then you have seen Outlook error type of error saying Outlook data file cannot be accessed. The error pop-up during Send/Receive Progress in Outlook 2013. Sending reported error (0x8004010F) : ‘Outlook data file cannot be accessed’. This is a common error that may occur if the Outlook profile is corrupted or while moving the Outlook.PST file to another location on your computer. You have to fix this error, and there are many possible solutions available. We found some working solutions for sending reported Outlook error.
Error messages are quite common while working with MS Outlook email client, but Outlook 2013 error 0x8004010f is quite annoying of all. After getting this error, you cannot perform any I/O operations. In general times, it appears during the ‘Send/ Receive’ operation saying Outlook 2010 data file cannot be accessed. Outlook Data File Cannot Be Accessed Office 365 and Outlook 2016 0x8004010f are the common Windows 10 error. Error messages are quite common while working with Outlook email client, but Outlook 2013 error 0x8004010f is a very frustrating error.
Outlook Data File Cannot Be Opened Exchange errors may occur in Outlook while performing different kinds of activities. One of the common activities that we usually perform in Outlook is Send/Receive. Due to this sending or receiving process, users are facing Outlook Data File Cannot Be Found the error in Windows 10.
Fix Outlook Data File Cannot be Accessed Error (Solved)
The error message data file cannot be accessed appears if,
- Outlook profile is corrupted
- Outlook folders are moved across drives
If you are wondering how to fix Outlook error 0x8004010f, then follow this tutorial.
- 0x8004010F Error Code: Outlook data file cannot be found.
- 0x8004010F Error Code: The operation failed. An object could not be found.
You may receive error messages when you are going to sync offline address book, and multiple OAB version folders could be responsible for the generation of error like file cannot be accessed 2010. Here you can find a working solution for this error.
Outlook Data File Cannot be Accessed Error Fixed:
If you are unable to send or receive email and get an error message saying your ‘Outlook data file cannot be accessed’ after Outlook or Windows 10 update, then there is a possibility of your Outlook profile is corrupt, which can be resolved by re-creating your Outlook profile and re-configuring the email accounts.
Also Read: Fix VLC does not support UNDF Format
From all OST file corruption causes, Outlook error code “0x8004010f” for your Outlook data file cannot be configured, is the most frequently found Outlook malfunction, which can be typically viewed with OST file corruption because of synchronization issue in OST file. During sending/receiving operations means attempting to download that OAB files where Outlook profile is wrongly configured mAPI error code 0x8004010f pop up in scenarios where a user is attempting to synchronize offline address book. New Exchange client users additionally gripe relating to this error fairly often as Exchange takes around 24 – 48 hours to create offline address book to get a brand new user and if during this period any Outlook client tries and download Offline Address Book, sending reported error 0x8004010f error will be shown.
How to Fix Outlook Data File Cannot be Accessed Error (Solved)?
- Open Outlook Account Settings.
- At E-mail tab, select the account with the outlook error 0x8004010f problem and click Change Folder.
- Click New Outlook Data File and give a name for the new data file anything you want and press OK.
- Then Expand the new data file, you just created and selected the Inbox subfolder. Choose OK.
- In Account Settings screen, click Change Folder again.
- Select the correct data file and folder that you want to store e-mail messages and choose OK.
- Exit Account Settings and click Send/Receive.
- Now you see Outlook data file cannot be found error solved.
How to fix Reported error (0x8004010F) – ‘Outlook data file cannot be accessed” – Outlook 2010 or 2013
Solution 2: Disable Antivirus to fix Outlook error 0x8004010f
- Open Run and type Firewall.cpl. Then from justify menu pane Turn Windows Firewall off.
- Or You can turn it off using Control panel.
Hope this article Outlook data file cannot be accessed is helpful for you. Comment down your issues and share this article.