Skype Can’t Connect Windows 7 or Can’t Connect To Skype is a common skype problems we face while using Skype on Windows OS. We have found a solution to this problem. We used the Windows Programme Compatibility Troubleshooter. It applied Windows 8 compatibility parameters to Skype.
Skype appears to be having trouble keeping online and connecting humans worldwide. We have received numerous accounts from viewers who have been unable to access Microsoft’s communication platform or Skype Can’t Connect. We’ve been able to confirm that Skype is indeed along, but fortunately, Microsoft seems to be aware of the matter and is definitely focusing on it. In this article we will show you how to fix Skype Cannot Connect Windows 10 and Unable To Connect To Skype issue.
Fix Skype Can’t Connect Problem in Windows 10
“Some of you may encounter issues with Skype occurrence and may not see online. We have noticed an issue together with the status settings of Skype. Affected people will not be capable of altering their status, their contacts will all present as traditional and they’re going to be unable to begin Skype calls for them.” Curiously, the web edition of Skype still works, if you’re in desperate have to talk to a contact, you might try your luck on the internet client. IF you are using Mac then you may receive Skype Can’t Connect Mac. Furthermore, Microsoft states that instant communications are still being shipped as usual, and you should have the ability to make calls and deliver messages on the internet.
How to Fix Skype Can’t Connect Problem in Windows 10
- First Uninstall old Skype version.
- Open control panel > right-click Skype in the list that appears and select Remove or Uninstall.
- Delete Skype Application folder
- Open Run and type appwiz.cpl and click OK
Delete the Skype application folder: Open Run and type %appdata% and click OK.
- Download Latest skype version from official Skype website.
You can search and download an older version of Skype. May be new updated version is having an issue with your system.
Reset Internet Explorer settings.
- Open Internet Explorer > Click the gear icon at the top right corner > Select Internet Options.
- At the Advanced tab press the Reset button.
- Check the Delete Personal Settings check box > Tap Reset.
- Close all Internet Explorer windows > restart the browser.
- Try to connect to Skype again.
Download Latest Version of Skype For Windows and Mac:
We hope you liked this article on How to Fix Skype Can’t Connect Problem in Windows 10. Comment below if you need any help to fix Skype not connect issue Windows 10.