The faulty_hardware_corrupted_page blue screen of death (BSOD) is one of the most commonly seen blue screen of death error after users upgrade their OS to Windows 10. Many users have reported this issue and thus Microsoft has released Windows 10 anniversary update to fix this issue.
This issue has been long noticed, but up till now, there’s not just a general resolution from Microsoft which could resolve this dilemma once and for many. In most cases, there could be so many different and undecided causes that may be the reason for this problem. Therefore, there are numerous alternatives that you have to try one by one till you discover the proper way to you.
Solve Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page HP/Dell/Lenovo
- Error Number: Error 0x12B
- Error Name: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE
- Error Description: The FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE bug check has a value of 0x00000128.
- Hexadecimal: 0x00000128
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- Software: Windows Operating System
Causes of FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE Blue Screen Errors
- Incorrectly configured or corrupted device drivers.
- Virus or malware infection
- Driver conflict after installing new hardware.
- Damaged or removed system files after you’ve installed software
- Error 0x12B blue screen caused by a damaged hard disk.
- FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE blue screen errors can be caused by a variety of hardware, firmware, driver, issues.
Method 1: Disable fast startup
- Navigate to Start button > Control Panel (View by Small icons) > Power Options.
- Select Choose what the power button does > choose Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- Find Turn on fast startup (recommended), then uncheck this option. Click Save changes to save and exit.
Method 2: Upgrade Adobe Reader and Flash Player version
- This problem is gone when they upgrade their Adobe Reader. Make sure that you are using the latest version of Adobe Reader and Flash Player version.
Method 3: Update Intel Management Engine Interface (IMEI)
- Go to the support website of Intel.
- Find the latest version of the IMEI driver is now 220.127.116.114. Click the blue button to download it to your computer.
- Install it and restart PC.