Many gamers want to use their Xbox Controller with Windows 10 while enjoying popular games. This can be good if you don’t want to spend money on additional consoles, but there have been some issues that Xbox Controller is not working with Windows 10 and also users are asking for how to download Xbox One Controller Drivers on Windows 10.
If you are a hardcore gamer and want to play HD games on Windows 10 then this article will help you. Here we will show you how to install Xbox One Controller PC Drivers and Xbox One Liquid Metal Controller Driver. Also, we will discuss how to fix Microsoft Xbox One Controller Driver Install Failed Issue. The Microsoft support link on troubleshooting the wireless adapter recommend a broad selection of potential solutions, none-of-which served in my own situation. The Windows 10 Creators Update is finally designed for download for desktop PCs, notebooks, and supplements.
Solved Xbox One Controller Drivers Install Failed Issue:
One of the main reasons for Xbox One Controller Driver Install Failed Issue will be faulty or outdated drivers. You can easily download and install all the latest Xbox One Controller Drivers for Windows OS. Though a major release rollout never moves as expected, it’s also possible to run into issues that are not always issues with the new OS. More often than not, the reason behind an installation failure could be traced to obsolete device drivers, software conflicts, and custom configurations that stop you from obtaining the new version.
A clean boot can help you to fix this issue sometimes. So before trying any further solutions, just perform a clean boot of Windows 10 and see if this work or not.
Downloading the Correct Xbox One Controllers:
- Go to http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=xbox%20adapter
- Download latest adapter drivers for 32/64-bit machines
- Navigate to the downloaded file. It will have a .cab extension. Open this file in 7-Zip or WinRAR and extract it.
- Install them and restart your PC.
This guide is for people that can’t get Windows 10 to instantly discover the appropriate driver because of their Wireless Adapter. So to fix this Xbox One Controller Driver Windows 7 Not Working issue, first of all, Download latest Microsoft Controller Driver.
Fix Microsoft Xbox One Controller Drivers Install Failed Issue:
- Type device manager into the start menu search bar and open it. Uninstall the controller then unplug it from your computer.
- Uninstall Microsoft Xbox One Controller for Windows 10 drivers from Windows OS.
- Download and install the latest .net framework 4.5. DOWNLOAD LINK
- Restart computer
- Download and install the latest Xbox One Controller for Windows. DOWNLOAD LINK
- Restart and you are good to go. Now you can play any Xbox One games on Windows 10 PC.
Check How to Download and install Xbox One Controller Drivers, Microsoft Controller Driver and fix Microsoft Xbox One Controller Driver Install Failed Issue. Comment down your other issues.